Friday, August 26, 2011

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

This may come as a surprise to no one, but my mother is the main reason that I'm so passionate about interior decorating. Growing up, I saw my mom transform multiples places in beautiful yet comfortable living spaces. She has an incredible eye for detail and is able to add those perfect final touches to a room, whether it be a luxe Persian rug or decorative vase. My mom has also put a lot of time and effort into collecting timeless pieces that effortlessly mix modern and traditional styles. Some of my favourites are her harvest table and distressed chairs, antique china cabinet and white leather couch. Given how much of an inspiration she is to me, I thought I'd share some of her work! Take a look below:









No comments:

Post a Comment